// Strawberry Cupcake


Assalammualaikum
This is Cha Illa berry bloggie


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
can i have a friends?
Monday, July 04, 2011 | 6:18 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم , السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته




hye peeps, how are you? fine? good. im too. :)
what topic i've write?friend oh, where !
yeah, i no.but im not sad. i was my. 

sometime i feel alone, hurt, hate, lonely, no friends. why?
i dont know why. but im not sad.
I do not know how I make friends
its okay. 

for those who is my friends, i love you.
never ever be replace. you're fixed my friend, that was give
me support that by own, i cannot do to eu. i'm sorryy. 

here are some quotes for you my friends. 

A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.