// Strawberry Cupcake


Assalammualaikum
This is Cha Illa berry bloggie


► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Friends
► My Diary






Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una


Older Post | Newer Post
sadness
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 | 8:26 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم , السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته

:( :( :(



ya ALLAH, sedih lagi yg hamba rasa.

aq mmg xlayak nk ada kwan.
aku terima hakikat itu.
dibiar seperti tunggul kayu,
no pity, its ok.i accept that. :(
no one beside me .
like hell !
sabar. sabar. sabar.
di mainkan kata2.
seolah-olah diri ni xda perasaan.
dibelenggu kebingungan kenapa xlg dikasihi.
apa salah ku. T___T
sometime i'll cry. yes ! truly cry.
but sometime i'll not cry because other give supporting.to me.
i realize. who im.
nothing to they. just bad stone only on the street
am I that bad? =(
maybe yes.
but i'll try my best to better in my life.
I am a normal human
do not run away from mistakes.
I do not want to go my number two home.
the place is now left painful wounds.
there also gave me many experiences and lessons
i dont want, please.
I have already told to my mom about it.
but she said, there is not a quiet forest !
I am confused by the situation.
ill. wounded soul, :( 



p/s: bkn buad teruk. tp mmg terukk.